About The Journal
Business & Economic Review
The Business & Economic Review (B&ER), ISSN 2519-1233 (Online), ISSN 2074-1693 (Print), is a semi-annual publication of the Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar, Pakistan. B&ER is recognized in “Y” category by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. The B&ER is devoted to the publication of papers that advance knowledge of the practical and theoretical aspects of business and economics. The Journal aims to: provide a focus for worldwide expertise in the required techniques, practices and areas of research; present a forum for readers to share common experience across the full range of industries and sectors in which business and economic research is conducted; cover all areas of business and economics from systems to econometrics; and link theory with practice by publishing case studies and covering the latest important issues in special series.
Business and Economic Review welcomes papers in the areas of:
- Human Resource Management,
- Social and Management Sciences,
- Administration and Governance,
- Production and Operations
- Business Ethics,
Index: B&ER is indexed by the following agencies:
- Gale - Cengage Learning
- Cross Ref
- Index Copernicus,
- ProQuest’s Ulrich
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
B&ER is an open access journal. Abstracts and full texts of all articles published in the journal can be read online without any form of restriction.
There is no publication fee for publishing papers in Business & Economic Review.However, authors shall be required to reimburse the expenses associated with the reviewing process (Rs. 10,000) in the following circumstances:
- If the paper was sent for a review and the reviewer suggested “revise and resubmit”, however, the authors fail to submit a revised draft within the stipulated time.
- If the authors decide to withdraw their paper at a stage when the paper has already been sent for the review.