Recent Past in Review
Over the past year, there have been many development program undertaken by IMSciences. Following is a partial list of the major projects and the programs initiated by them.
Faculty Development Program
The Institute is in process of sending six (6) faculty members to universities in UK for PhD studies on full-time basis through Overseas PhD Scholarship Program Phase-II under the HEC funded Project. The Institute will also send two (2) faculty members to UK for PhD studies on Split-Site PhD Program through Overseas PhD Scholarship Program Phase-II under the HEC funded Project.
Faculty Members Sent Abroad for PhD Studies
Faculty Members Pursuing their PhD Studies inland
The following research activities were conducted by the faculty:
- Research Reports Published 8
- Publications in Internationally Abstracted Journals 24
- Papers Presented in Conferences 37
- Forthcoming Research Publications 3
- Seminars/trainings Delivered 125
- Collaborative Research Conducted by faculty 7
- Collaborative Projects Conducted 9
- Seminars/Workshops/Trainings Attended 39
Funding Grants for Research and Development
- Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR) was given a funding of Rs. 9.6 million.
- The IMSciences project Dynamic Behavior Attestation for Mobile Platforms (DBAMP) received Rs. 11.3 million from ICT R&D funding.
- The IMSciences project Extending Android Security for Intent Policies (EASIP) received Rs. 15 million from ICT R&D.
- The project titled ‘US Access Program for FATA Students’ received Rs. 3.2 million.
- Through Cultural Interaction Program for Ulema of Madaris, the British Council sponsored project, IMSciences received Rs. 2.9 million.
Pre-service Training for newly inducted PMS Officers of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
In partnership with the Government of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, IMSciences undertook an initiative for Capacity Building of newly appointed PMS Officers through a Diploma in Public Sector Management (DPSM). As a result 177 newly appointed PMS Officers received training in this program.